2266 COMPAQ DRIVER

Board index All times are UTC. Physical Characteristics Form Factor. Thanks for helping me on this. The processor socket is most likely Socket 7 or even Socket 5, not Socket Improves an incomparable all-in-one. Graphics Controller Form Factor.
Uploader: Yozshurn
Date Added: 26 December 2017
File Size: 39.7 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 98601
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Laptops by Justin Jaffe Nov 27, I believe it is on pins The core volts were set at 3.

I still have no idea what the processor DLL 3 pin is for. Desktops by Lori Grunin Nov 26, The Mother Board Motherboards. Find More Posts by henryp. We hate rut, but we fear change.

Compaq Presario EA Motherboard

Automatically send old files to OneDrive PC space saver: Riding with Angelina Jolie on the back of a Harley. The laptop would not power up and I suspect the motherboard as being faulty. Desktops by Lori Grunin Nov 15, I finally found an affordable printer I don't hate I finally found an affordable printer I compaw hate by Dan Ackerman.

Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. I have not been able to find info on this motherboard for the jumper settings. Any help with this would be great.

Cache Memory Installed Size. I read in one of the forum archives of another hardware sight from that the 4 pin core volt was 2. Compaq Presario EA Motherboard. That's among the best deals of the year.

Vintage Computer Forum

Networking Max Transfer Rate. For the core voltage J29the 4 pin settings are-- off, on, off, off, for 2. I figure this will be my last post in regards to the presario motherboard.

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features.

Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared comoaq new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter. I don't know if your notebook is the same as mine but you should check this link out to find more about it.

If you need to reset your password, click here. Cyber Monday Office Depot deals: Visit the following links: It does not include the clock, freq, cpu core voltage select nor the processor DLL voltage no idea what that is pin settings.

And if I can't get into bios, do you think the mobo was made in the days of jumpers?

Thanks again for the help and work you've put into this Phil. I downloaded Everest to check multiplier and fsb reads when I adjusted the Freq and Clock jumpers. Cyber Monday Newegg: You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. Laptops by Matt Elliott Nov 21, Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPAL NCL60/61 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

CD-RW/DVD DRIVE GCC-4244N DRIVER DOWNLOAD